single phase Non-clog self priming monoblocs are compact pumping systems, with all the advantages of mounting the prime movers and the pump integrally on the same shaft. East installation and low operating cost with improved efficiency and minimal maintenance by having the set operated on a common shaft. Efficient self priming action without foot valve designed for quick air release.
- Easy installation and low operating cost.
- Improved efficiency and minimal maintenance by having the set operated on a common shaft.
- Efficient self priming action without foot valve designed for quick air release.
- Non-clogging open type impeller for handling suspended solids.
- Dynamically balanced rotors and impellers ensure vibration free performance and enhanced life.
- Aluminium pressure die-cast rotors press-fitted onto precision-machined motor shafts.
- Accurate control on the uniformity in air gap to minimize vibration.
- Deep groove ball bearings packed with right quantity of special grease ensure
- long life.
- Durable and easy maintenance .
- Squirrel-cage motor of TEFC type designed to operate in a wide voltage variation 200 - 240 V, 50 Hz,
- AC power supply
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION