Multi stage vertical high pressure pumps are basically non self priming centrifugal type surface pumps coupled with suitable TEFC motors. MRS / MRE pump sets suitable for high head applications.
- Designed to operate at low voltage conditions.
- Easy to install and require very simple maintenance.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Silent operation and steady flow of water.
- Separate pump house is not required. The pumpset
can be installed near the water source.
- Easily accessible for servicing and overhauling.
- Dynamic balancing of rotors and impellers ensure
vibration free performance and long bearing life.
- Stainless steel graded pump shaft.
- Gunmetal diffusers and LTB-2 graded impellers.
- Squirrel cage motor of TEFC type designed to
operate in wide range of voltage variation
350 - 440 V, 50Hz, AC power supply.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION