single phase Domestic and Mini-monoblocs are Regenerative self priming type pumps with the advantage of self priming effect. They come in both aluminium and cast iron motor bodies both of which are available in high and slow speed models for a varied head and discharge conditions.
- Easy to install and requiring simple maintenance.
- Run silently under all operating conditions.
- Handy and easily portable.
- Manufactured to stringent quality parameters to ensure years of efficient trouble-free service.
- Designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuations and to start at low voltage.
- Energy efficient motor for low power consumption.
- High quality cast iron and rust proof aluminium motor body ensures better heat dissipation to keep the motor cool.
- Stainless steel shaft and double sealed precision ball bearing ensure longer life and eliminates periodic maintenance.
- Brass forged impeller, high quality graded cast iron pump casing, and motor bearing housing ensure longer life.
- High quality mechanical seal and strainer ensures longer life.
- Superior quality painting prevents rust formation.
- Squirrel cage motor of TEFC type designed to operated in awide voltage variation 200 - 240 V, 50Hz, AC power supply.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION